Our host families will:
In addition to our host family requirements, we have a
company mandate that the homestay experience is the most important
aspect of international students and as such we devote a lot
of time and effort into carefully screening and getting to
know our Host families. Furthermore, we have a philosophy
that all of our Students should leave Canada thinking that
Canadians are kind, considerate and fun loving people, who
live in a beautiful and a culturally diverse and accepting
country. It is with our mandate, commitment to detail and
our unique services, that we can honestly state that we are
a leading homestay company in British Columbia.
- Provide a safe, clean and comfortable home.
- Provide a private, furnished bedroom which will include
a bed, desk, lamp and storage space.
- Provide three meals a day. (i.e. A basic Canadian breakfast,
a nutritional bagged lunch and a full and healthy supper.)
- Provide access to shared laundry, telephone, television,
bath facilities and in certain homes, access to the Internet.
- Provide a convenient location in a residential area
close to bus routes and downtown Vancouver.
- Help you get oriented around your new neighbourhood
and Canadian traditions.
- Treat you with respect and kindness.
- Have a maximum of 2 students with a different language
- Have family members of English speaking Canadians.
- Show you how to use the bus and/or skytrain and seabus.
- Encourage you and assist you with your language studies.
- Provide a welcome kit which will include a key to your
new home, a map from your home to your school, a transit
guide and tourism booklets to make your transition easier.
We thank you in advance for your interest in our company.